BLOOD-LINE INCURSION!

Blood-Line Incursion, the thrilling ups and downs of a Scandinavian immigrant in Australia.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

AWESOME FEEDBACK!

Over the last few days I have received extremely positive feedback from many readers of Blood-Line Incursion! I’m overwhelmed… I’m not used to praise particular not as an author…Thank you for all your kind words!
“I started to read your book yesterday and I have taken the afternoon off so I can finish it! It got me totally intrigued…My daughter have told me to hurry up so she can read it!”  (Denise in Melbourne)
“My body was shaking of excitement and anger as I could relate to the main character, in other words it was a bloody good read!” (Axel in Sweden)
“I read it over the weekend and loved every part of it, particular the naughty bits!”  (Karen in Mulgrave)

No comments:

Post a Comment